USBGeek processes your order within 1 business day. Once we have shipped your package, we will send you an e-mail for confirmation and a tracking number will be attached so that you can check the status of your package.
We ship Worldwide and Flat Rate Shipping fee of $3.99. No matter how large your order, the shipping fee is only $3.99
(unless your order is over $125.00 in which case you would qualify for free shipping!)
- For Registered Airmail, over 98% packages can be arrived in 1 to 2 weeks *
- To United States, shipment usually takes 5-7 days (By First-Class Mail).
- To Canada, shipment usually takes 7 days.
- To Europe (except Italy) or other countries, shipment usually takes 7-20 days.
- To Italy, shipment usually takes 10-20 days.
- To South East countries, shipment usually takes within 7 days.
All packages are packed in well-protective envelope or carton box for the best protection.
Shipping Status Tracking
A tracking number (Registered Airmail Number) will be provided the day we ship your package. You can check the shipping status of your package according to the tracking number.
* No one can guarantee the exact shipping time because it can be affected by many factors such as postal delay or customs inspection. If you cannot get your package in 3 weeks, please kindly let us know.
Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges.
We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
USBGeek has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. so please do not ask us to do so - we don't have this information. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
Country not listed?
We have chosen not to ship to some countries for a variety of reasons (our carriers do not deliver there, we have products that cannot be easily shipped to these countries or we have had a high rate of fraudulent orders coming from these countries). We appreciate your interest in USBGeek, and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.